Here are all sorts of ideas for hosting a Noah's Ark Baby Shower including original games, invitations, favors, decorations, centerpieces, gifts and food.
Let's get planning!
Here are some inexpensive giraffe baby shower invitations that you can personalize and print right from your own computer. Check 'em out - they're adorable and very hip!
One of the most popular styles of baby shower invitations these days is the use of vellum. Vellum is a thin, semi-opaque, semi-clear, milky colored paper.
How is vellum used? First, go to a scrapbook or craft store and buy some sheets of Noah's ark, animal, rain, or rainbow paper (there are all types and styles of printed paper that fit a Noah's ark theme). You can get at least 2 invitations from one 8 ½ by 11 inch sheet (depending on how big or small you make the invitations). A 4” by 6” invitations is a recommended size. Also, at the store, buy the same amount of sheets of vellum. Also buy some ribbon or metal brads. You can use either the ribbon or brads to fasten the vellum to the paper.
Now for the fun part! On the computer, type up the information you want on the invitations. You could write something like this:
We are going to have DOUBLE the fun
at a Noah's Ark Baby Shower
for Sarah Jones!
2575 Sycamore Way
Given By Julie Cook
RSVP to Julie at 405-555-5545
registered at Babies-R-Us.
Or something like that.
Next, print your wording onto your vellum. You may have to adjust and play around with the printer settings to get it to print two invitations on one page. So before you start printing on your sheets of vellum, use blank white paper first until you get it just how you want it. Then, print off as many as you are going to need. Then, cut the vellum down to about 3” by 5” size with the wording centered in the middle.
Next, cut your Noah's ark themed paper to 4” by 6” size . Then place the vellum on top of the noah's ark-themed paper and fasten it at the top with two brads, equally spaced in the center. Or punch two holes, equally spaced (about 1-2 inches apart) in the vellum and the paper; then loop come ribbon through both the paper and the vellum.
Finish it by tying the ribbon in a cute bow on top. Rainbow patterned ribbon would be darling!
You are ready to send them off!
If you don’t want to use vellum, you could follow the instructions above, but instead of printing the wording onto vellum, just print the wording on a light-colored rainbow or animal patterned paper. Cut to size and you are done!
For cute baby shower favors, buy small boxes of animal crackers and attach a note saying something fun, like: "You made the baby shower DOUBLE the fun! Thanks for coming!"
Fill little baby bottles with a packet of Double Spearmint gum, Rain-Blo candy gum, and skittles.
Rain scented candles are perfect for Noahs Ark Baby Shower favors.
Baby Animal Name Game
What is Your Sign?
Baby Animal Facts
You can have so much fun with these Noahs Ark party decorations. You can use them all or tastefully select a few of these decoration ideas:
- Start your Noahs Ark baby shower decorations with a rainbow! Buy streamers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple colors and hang them all over your party room. Or you could tape them to one wall in a semicircular shape to form a "real" rainbow.
- Next you need some wild animals! Buy some animal themed balloons at a local party store and spread them throughout the party room.
- Round up as many stuffed animals as you can and place them all over, on chairs, tables, the floor, the entry way. Everywhere.
- Animal cut-outs are also a nice touch and they are easy to find at most party stores. These are great to have pictures by as well!
- If you really want to experience a flood, buy a bunch of light blue balloons, but don't fill them up with helium! Fill them with air, (the old fashioned way) and spread them around the floor of the party room to make it look like water.
- Another nice touch you could add is a Noahs Ark tablecloth or table cover. Some party stores carry these. You might want to use a rain tablecloth, or clouds, or animals, or rainbow tablecloth, instead.
A Diaper Cake is a great centerpiece that will fit perfectly with your Noahs Ark Baby Shower theme. Here are instructions on
how to make your own diaper cake . . .
For a fresh and beautiful baby shower centerpiece, buy a beautiful flower arrangement - and be sure to request the colors of the rainbow!
A big and bright centerpiece that will brighten up your Noahs Ark Baby Shower could be a large bouquet of rainbow colored balloons.
There are all sorts of Noah's Ark themed baby shower gifts. Some of the cutest ones are:
Noah's Ark bed linens
Noah's Ark baby towels
Noah's Ark Nursery Lamp
Noah's Ark Diaper Cake
Noah's Ark mobile
Noah's Ark Clothing
Baby Einstein items
Baby's First Bible
Rainbow Sherbet Baby Shower Punch
Foods animals eat (label food for fun):
You can adapt any of these baby shower recipes to a Noahs Ark theme.
Or do you have any other Noahs Ark Baby Shower ideas to add?
Please only press the Submit button once.
The file upload process may take several minutes. You should receive an email response within 5 minutes of submission.
If you don't receive an email response, you should submit your response again.
If there is a problem with your submission, please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org